About Nicole Lordan
Learn more about coaching experiences with Nicole – an advanced, certified coach, trainer, and therapist.
Coaching Experiences That Hit The Spot
Over the past 20 years, Nicole’s focus has been to serve with one strong intention of helping you to powerfully grow yourself forward so you can enjoy positive change, wellbeing and success in personal and professional life.
She combines established and well-researched psychologic coaching elements and her coaching style is highly interactive, transformational, direct, B.S. and jargon-free. Her approach is calm, down-to-earth kind and compassionate while actively moving clients toward clarity, alignment, better wellbeing and performance.
The key to Nicole’s success is her grounded attitude, integrity and commitment to her own personal growth and continuous learning. She teaches based on her own hard won experience, which allows her to deeply connect with her clients so they can experience powerful transformation. Nicole uses a holistic approach, covering all core areas of wellbeing needed to enhance your performance.
Choose Your Path To A Better Life
Our vision is to create a better, more connected world brimming with inspired people and genuine individual success. We are committed and strongly dedicated to making transformational education widely accessible and to teach the most innovative and powerful change solutions that enable you to unleash your potential
Our mission is to help you thrive and live your life fully, on your terms, based on your core values and purpose. We assist you to dissolve the limiting beliefs between you and your boldest dreams.
- We believe that every person’s journey is unique so there is no one-size-fits-all approach. From our diverse, multidisciplinary skill palette, we will select the most direct tools and techniques for addressing your specific challenges.
- We believe that sustainable peak performance and authentic success is built on a foundation of wellbeing (mental, emotional, physical and spiritual) and a clear defined core (values, beliefs, missions, purpose), which drives choices, behaviours and results.
- We believe that in order to become the person and leader you were meant to be and positively and powerfully impact your life and the lives of others, you have to be willing to go deep. A deep-dive involves understanding who you are, getting very clear about what drives you, what excites you, what motivates you, what makes you come alive and what you value the most. And then aligning your thoughts, words, feelings, actions and behaviours with the deepest part of you.
- We believe that the focus during coaching should be on your whole being. We work with you on all levels to facilitate profound, deep and lasting change: your mind and body; your emotional, social, physical and financial progress; your personal and professional life. Aligning all aspects of your life in a united direction gives the most powerful, life-changing results.
- We believe that learning to tackle any change with skill, courage and gusto is the single most empowering thing we can do to change direction, and really start living.
- We believe that creating change in your life requires some hard work, focus and commitment. The exciting thing about tackling change with Nicole on your team is that you get big results faster. Nicole has the innate ability to swiftly and intuitively identify your personal progress zone, supporting you to move forward with courage, clarity and intention.
- We believe that investing in your leaders personal growth and development is the most powerful thing an organisation can do. Conscious Leaders have the ability to change organisations, their culture and ultimately the bottom line.
- We believe that when working with us, you are in good hands. Nicole’s expertise has been developed over 20 years working and training internationally across multiple fields of the health and wellbeing industry. Her approach is calm, grounded, kind and compassionate while actively moving clients toward actions and outcomes. Our ultimate goal is to see you fully and independently living the life you want, without regret.
- We believe that if we you want to live a happy life, enjoy freedom, success and fulfilment, you need to learn to understand why you
think, feel, act and behave the way you do. Learning strategies and tools that will allow you to adjust your thoughts, feelings, actions
and behaviours is crucial to achieve aligned powerful results and sustainable performance.
- We believe that it’s not necessarily about working harder; it’s about working smarter and in alignment with our core.
- We believe that transformational education should be widely accessible to everyone and every human deserves to get the knowledge, skills and strategies to live a healthy and meaningful life. We are committed to teach our innovative change solutions to as many people as possible. We also believe that soft skills should be taught in schools.
- We believe in contribution and in giving back. And that’s why we have many free tools, strategies and freebies for you to enjoy.
- We believe that who you spend time with is who you become. If you are looking to connect with people who are on similar growth journeys then why not join us at one of our next events. The experience and people whom you will meet at these courses will have a profound impact on your life.
- We believe that success without fulfilment is the ultimate failure (quote stolen from Tony Robbins). We help you achieve authentic success, which means you can produce sustainable results without burning out.
- We believe in having fun! Tackling change and dealing with past painful experiences can be hard enough. Let’s not forget to have some fun on your journey of transformation.
- We believe that environment matters. Rest assured that you will be guided through your growth experience in a safe, supportive, nurturing, caring and confidential environment.
- We believe in YOU! We believe you deserve to be happy and successful. And we are here support you. We root for you! YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
Nicole grew up in beautiful Switzerland where she had a wonderfully happy childhood. As a young, dedicated student she set out to study business but found it at best, uninspiring. This is when she first heard that yearning voice inside of her saying, “There must be more to life than doing something you don’t love.”
Seeking change, inspiration and adventure, she became a flight attendant for Swissair, an exciting career that took her to most countries of the world. She loved exploring different cultures and quickly learned how lucky she was to be born in Switzerland as a woman. Unlike so many people living in harsh and limiting conditions, Nicole could express herself freely and had every opportunity to choose a path she loved.
She made a decision then and there to maximise her life.
In the years to follow she was to face some personal challenges and she questioned why some people were happy, healthy and wealthy, while others were not, and this led her to consider how the choices we make affect, impact and direct our personal and professional lives, our wellbeing and sense of fulfilment. She didn’t realise it then, but this would be the quest she would follow for the next 25 years of her life.
Nicole immersed herself in the study of wellness and wellbeing, embracing everything she could get her hands on. From massage therapy to anatomy and physiology, from mental training and sports nutrition to pranic healing and shamanism, and from reflexology to dorn therapy and meditation, she opened her mind to all possibilities to deepen her knowledge and skills. It was through this broad and unbiased exploration, Nicole discovered a very specific talent – she had an innate ability to find
and release the points of pain and restriction people held in their bodies.
Some years later while working passionately as a physical and complementary therapist, she fell for a charming Irishman while on a retreat in Thailand! She left her home in Zurich, moved to London and they soon had two mischievous sons. They later moved to Ireland and Nicole established her own successful wellbeing centre; a place of calm and healing for her clients to transform their wellbeing. Her life was pretty good! Yet she couldn’t help feeling she had more to offer. Nicole had come to trust her inner compass, so she opened herself to new possibilities.
She began to study the link between our emotional, mental and spiritual health and our physical wellbeing, a theory called the ‘The Mind/Body Connection’ – and there it was! She realised working to heal her clients was always going to be limited if she only focused on the physical.
Determined to gain a deeper understanding, she looked further into people’s pain and the impact of past limiting beliefs and experiences. Nicole trained as a Life-Coach, wingwave® Coach, (link to wingwave coaching) and a facilitator in Louise Hay’s ‘Heal Your Life’ philosophy and she studied NLP, meditation, positive psychology and emotional intelligence, which profoundly changed her practise. Instead of working on releasing physical blocks and limitations, she began to focus on releasing the underlying emotional blocks that limit wellbeing, performance and personal success – a kind of ‘massage for the soul’ that has become her trademark style.
In 2014, Nicole moved her family and her business permanently to Melbourne. They live in Williamstown, only a few meters from the water. Most mornings, you find Nicole swimming in the sea followed by walking their dog Heidi.
So here she is, ready to deliver the tools and expertise you need to be bold, to reconnect you with your passion and help you live a life fulfilled.